Since The JUSTICE Conference was birthed in 2010, we have had the opportunity to gather with thousands of individuals around the world who share a concern for the vulnerable and oppressed. We have learned from each other, made changes in our communities, and most importantly—become better reconcilers, restorers, and redeemers in Christ. We are determined to keep chasing justice, together. Will you join us?
CHASING JUSTICE TOGETHER
Chasing Justice Together is about unity across tribal methodologies on how to push the kingdom forward. At TJC, we believe that fighting for what one thinks is right should not supersede relationship and the value of the person. We also believe that valuing people as image bearers does not necessarily mean endorsing ideologies, beliefs, practices and approaches to life. Chasing Justice Together longs to see people agree that no person should be treated less than their God created value of honor and glory as seen in Psalm 8, and where oppression of this honor and glory as is seen, we chase justice for that individual, people group, ethnicities, and community as we see fit for the progress of the Kingdom of God. Chasing Justice Together sees, compassion, conviction, prophecy, legislation, activism, creativity and other skill sets unite for the common good of mankind to forward the Kingdom of God.
CHASING JUSTICE TOGETHER
“…I put on righteousness, and it clothed me; my justice was like a robe and a turban. I was eyes to the blind and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I searched out the cause of him whom I did not know. I broke the fangs of the unrighteous and made him drop his prey from his teeth.” Job 29:11-17
Globally the threats of terrorism, violence, and environmental challenges continue to shadow our world. Locally, cultural divisions are being exploited for political advantage, whilst poverty and systemic injustice continue to lead to widening equity gaps within our society. We live in complex and challenging times, but Jesus’ message – Love thy neighbor, is still our greatest call to Worship and Justice.
SECTORS of JUSTICE
Race & Education
We believe at The JUSTICE Conference, that the Kingdom of God is not simply a message of Jesus, but an honoring of that message through the life lived.
POVERTY & INEQUITY
Poverty is not simply a series of bad choices and lack of worth ethic. In fact, poverty is defined as the state of being inferior in quality or insufficient in amount.
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- Donald Trump is more popular than ever with white evangelicalsPosted by The Economist online on April 21, 2018 at 4:45 am
- Hiral Tipirneni is unlikely to win a special congressional election in ArizonaPosted by The Economist online on April 19, 2018 at 6:44 pm
- Donald Trump alienates farmersPosted by The Economist online on April 19, 2018 at 2:48 pm
- France approves controversial immigration billPosted on April 23, 2018 at 1:15 am
- Government insists UK will leave customs unionPosted on April 23, 2018 at 1:13 am
- Nicaragua president scraps pension cuts after deadly riotsPosted on April 23, 2018 at 12:29 am
- Review: ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ Raises the Bar for Broadway MagicPosted by BEN BRANTLEY on April 23, 2018 at 1:45 am
- ISIS Spokesman Calls for Attacks on Arab NationsPosted by RUKMINI CALLIMACHI on April 23, 2018 at 1:11 am
- Overseer Faults Volkswagen’s Reform Efforts Since Emissions ScandalPosted by JACK EWING on April 23, 2018 at 1:07 am